Tips to keep fit before your wedding
Best Bridal Packages!!!
Do not Wait Up! Start Your Workout Beforehand
1. Set a specific, attainable fitness goal. Now, there is no point in aiming for something that you know is not possible in a short period of time. Therefore, keep your workout and dieting regime simple yet effective.
2. Watch what you eat. Keep away from sugars, fat, sodium and anything that is deep-fried. It might sound impossible, but if you want to look good on your special day, this shouldn't be a problem.
3. If you are a working person, make sure you get back home straight from work. This way you will not be tempted to go out and eat. Eating at home is the best thing if you want to keep fit.
4. Hit the gym at least for an hour a day. However do not toil too much as this is the reason why many of you out there stop working out as soon as you enrol yourself in the gym. Keep it effective yet simple.
5. Eat in small portions. Eating small amount often allows your body to digest easily. For example, have cereals at 8am, an apple at 10am, small portion of rice/bread with vegetables at 12, oats or biscuits and green tea at 3pm, and early supper with soup and vegetables at 7pm and a warm cup of milk before bed to stimulate sleep.
6. Detoxifying your body every week is ideal if you have less to lose weight before your wedding. Go on a detox diet to flush out all the toxins from your body. This will make you look slimmer and light.
7. Weigh yourself regularly. This will keep you focused towards your workout and weight loss goals. Don't obsess over gaining extra couple of pounds, as this may be due to pre-wedding stress or simply eating a little extra
World of Weddings
A page form the marriage colours handbook World of Weddings , click here to access
Conducting is a wedding is a mammoth job. Ask those who have done it. We at MC, endeavor to share our thoughts and experiences to make your wedding better and memorable. We welcome you to join in the discussion.
The Mesmerizing Splendor of a Kaldan Samudhra Wedding
We have done hundreds of weddings on the ECR stretch of the many beach wedding venues now. Marriage Colours is an established and renowned wedding brand with an impeccable track record. To get full wedding planning support on your wedding atFull Article
Sheraton Grand Chennai Wedding
We have done close to a hundred weddings at Sheraton Grand now. Marriage Colours is an established and reknowned wedding brand with an impeccable track record. To get full wedding planning support on your wedding at Sheraton Grand,Full Article
InterContinental Chennai Wedding|Mahabalipuram Resort Wedding|Cost
So, you have decided on an Intercontinental Chennai Wedding. Or, may be you haven't. But, it is an idyllic setting for a marriage celebration at the Intercontinental Chennai Mahabalipuram resort. Intercontinental changed the trends of outlook of rFull Article
ECR Beach Wedding Taj Fisherman's Cove
A BEACH and TWO WEDDINGS The Vivanta Taj Fisherman's Cove Wedding Are you dreaming of a wedding thaFull Article
Engagement Party Decorations|Flower Decorations For Engagement
Engagement Party Decorations|Flower Decorations For Engagement The engagement party decorations were initially installed at Pelican deck at Sheraton Grand, ECR, which is just a few kilometers from Kovalam.Full Article
Reception Decor|Beach Wedding Reception
Reception Decor | Beach Wedding Reception The reception decor for our beach wedding reception was a unique one. Once you enter the Sheraton Grand Chennai and have crossed the majestic buffaloes, you are in dialogue witFull Article
Sangeet Decor|Sangeet Stage Decoration
Sangeet Decor It may not be a typical sangeet decor at first glance. Outdoor sangeet decorations are always a notch above. But, when it is a beach sangeet like this one, it is also dependent on the vagaries of nature, such as a suddenFull Article
Pichwai Painting Decor|Pichwai Art|Radha Krishna Decor
Pichwai art It was a unique pichwai painting decor; and the Radha Krishna decor. Unique because pichwai art is not much heard in this part of the country. Pichwai art is a new attempt over here and the folks qFull Article
Haldi Decoration|Mehndi Decoration
Mehndi Decoration Our haldi decoration or the Haldi Mehndi decor, to be precise, at the Royal Palms Chennai, begins with the upright floral bouquets at the start. Yellow Theme Decoration It was a yellow theme decoratioFull Article
Sangeet Decorations|Wedding Decorations
Sangeet decorations are one of our specialties. In this special wedding sangeet at Royal Palms Chennai, we had unique decorations in place; like this diamond cut grilled backdrop, which was kept see through as it will blend with the ambience.Full Article